Thursday, October 18, 2012

Better Late Than Never Right?!

Well I must say this past summer has been extremely hectic.  If someone would have given me a crystal  ball and showed me just how busy I was going to be I still don't think that I would have believed them.  I had my second child, I moved...twice, and I got a new job in another state.  I've been so busy that I  completely forgot that I had two scheduled blogs to write.  Lets's not forget that 99% of my belongings are still in boxes.  As we speak it has officially taken me 7days to simply write this paragraph!  Honestly, I need to be sleeping because I have a MONSTER of a cold, but the kids and hubb is asleep so  I finally have some time for myself.  Ah, the life of a working mother.  Needless to say I am happy to have finally mustered up a little bit of time to talk about one of the events that I got to attend this past summer.

I really get excited when I talk about weddings, but this one even more so because my cousin was the one getting married!  Tara and Scott began dating in 2008 and have literally been two peas in a pod inseparable from each other ever since.  When I asked Tara how she envisioned her day she stated that she never really envisioned it before.  However, her event looked planned out as if she did.  The wedding was elegant and beautiful, and the reception was one of the best parties I have ever attended.  Donned out with adult drink party favors and graced with the calming colors of blue and white, Tara didn't have to envision anything over the top.  Their wedding was classy and straight to the point and even their wedding rings couldn't shine brighter than the smiles on their faces.


 The theme of their wedding was "Double Hearts: Two Hearts Coming Together as One".  Quite frankly, I am glad that they did.  Tara, thanks for choosing my cousin Scott and Welcome to our family.  Congratulations! (Better late than never right!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment